Calendar and sign-up site for Shadow Templar's Kara raid runs.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
As much as I would hate to impose rules, since we're all in here for the fun and love of the game, somethings that were not said need to be said. We all want to have the best gear and itemization, but we also need to keep others in mind who may way want the same thing. So, these are the rules that I and the officers have come to an agreement to. We tried to design these rules while keeping in mind player specs, their roles, and overall the benefit for raid progression.
These are not set in stone and there can be exceptions to these rules (decided by the loot master). These are primarily guidelines for common courtesy for your fellow raiders who may also want loot.
These rules are hierarchiacal, ie. Rule #1 will always supersede Rule #2, etc.
1. Main Spec (MS) > Off-Spec (OS)
2. Epic Weapons: main hand, off hand, and thrown is 1 per raid instance
3. Epic BOP: Only 3 items per raid instance (mainly Naxxramas)
a. Rolls that count: MS uncontested roll-win, OS contested roll-win
b. Rolls that don't count: OS uncontested roll-win
4. Tier Token: 1 per raid instance
a. Tokens will count towards your 3 item count.
b. Rolls that count: MS uncontesteed roll-win count, OS contested roll-win
c. Rolls that don't count: OS uncontested roll-win
5. Epic BOE drops are MS > OS, and should be equipped immediately
a. Will not count toward your 3 epics.
6. All rolls are FINAL. If winner declines, goes to 2nd highest. No bartering.
7. 1 Boss instances
a. 1 item limit (spoils & bag don't count)
b. 1 tier item, unless you're the only class that it applies to